IV Stability and Control Processes
in memory of Prof. Vladimir Zubov
Saint Petersburg, Russia
5-9 October 2020Submit contribution
Information for Authors
The proceedings of this conference will be published by Springer in the series "Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences - Proceedings".
Submissions that do not meet the format requirements will be rejected. We highly recommend using SCP2020 templates to prepare your submission. Templates and Resources are available for download below:
|[447 kB]||LaTeX template files|
- Language: English
- Paper Length: minimum 6 pages, maximum 8 pages
- File Format: PDF
|[1001 kB]||Examples demonstrating the importance of a high resolution in line figures|
|[179 kB]||For authors whose work includes a significant MATLAB element|
|[488 kB]||Permissions to reproduce third-party copyright material|
Please, bear in mind that all proceedings manuscripts are subjected to a check by iThenticate for text duplication with other sources and (in parallel with ithenticate) proper acknowledgement of any ethical approval that is required for studies reported in the proceedings book; it also checks that English is at a certain level.
Papers submission for SCP 2020 can be done via the following link: https://ocs.springer.com/misc/home/SCP2020
Before working with Online Conference Service (OCS), please log in (click the Login button on the right side of the page). If you do not have an account yet, click the Registration button on the right side of the page and follow the instructions.
Select the tab Submission and fill in all required fields:
- Title: should be typed in title case style
- Keywords: at least three comma separated keywords
- Sessions: please, choose the most appropriate session for your paper
- Abstract: maximum 150 words
- List of authors: please, include ALL authors of the paper. Check the Contact checkbox for every user that should receive messages that keep them up-to-date concerning the status of this paper. The submitter will always receive those notifications
- Paper document (PDF): upload a full paper document by clicking Browse and selecting a PDF file prepared in accordance with the guidance above
Please, note that in the final submission phase, we require LaTeX source files of your paper along with the copyright transfer form.
Important dates for contributed and invited papers:
Submission deadline: April 14, 2020, 23:59 (GMT)
Acceptance decisions: May 21, 2020
Final Paper Submission: June 15, 2020, 23:59 (GMT)